8.21.2016

Yee-Haw!

After everyone left I'm not going to lie.. it was nice to sit back and relax and not having to rush to get to the fair ha ha. It is always nice to have visitors but it is also nice to have your home back ha! 

On Friday my animals and I decided to enjoy the great outdoors! We relaxed in the shade for awhile then Maggie and I decided to play fetch for awhile. Of course her and Edwin had to have a little sibling time. They are so cute. I have some of the best animals!

Friday night James and I headed down with his grandparents to go to the rodeo! It was a fun night filled with good entertainment, delicious snow cones and as always wonderful company! We even ran into James' cousin and his girlfriend and they joined us for a little while. 

My favorite part of the rodeo was when they introduced the new colts! They were adorable. I love baby horses. I told James that we needed to get one and raise it up. I think it would be a great learning experience and I mean come on.. a horse? It would be a fun time ha ha.

I love living in Idaho and being able to have all these fun experiences! It has been a great adventure so far and I can't wait for all the memories that James and I are going to be making while here. We sure are blessed for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment