8.04.2016

July Freebies!!


It's here, It's finally here! The Mr. & The Mrs. blog monthly freebies video!! Thanks for watching & I sure hope you enjoy. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE!! More videos are coming! Also you can find ALL the links below!! Plus a BONUS one. 



FIND ME ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AT:
Snapchat: mrandmrsblog

FIND THE FREE STUFF:
Schoola: Get $30 free in clothing! Follow my link & sign up and then create a collection and earn $30 for free clothes! Happy shopping!

Topcashback: Shop through TopCashBack and earn free items and money back on every online purchase!

Crowdtap: Earn giftcards for Amazon and also get FREE products!

Amazon Review Trader: Apply to review items for Amazon!

Kroger Friday Freebie: Every Friday get a FREE product!! Find a store near you and sign up below!

Kleenex: Send a free package of Kleenex to a friend or family member with a sweet message of care!

Get FREE magazines!!
https://www.valuemags.com/home/free_magazines.asp

1 comment:

  1. Everybody loves getting free, usable, quality surprises, including me. It looks like you really scored. I would love to get some tips from you! Thank you for sharing! I don't know what profile to choose...so I will post as anonymous! (but really I am your neighbor who is getting some pool stuff from you.)

    ReplyDelete