8.22.2016

25 Get to Know Me Questions

I thought this would be fun to do today on the blog so all of my lovely readers could get to know me a little bit more! I hope you enjoy getting to know who I am. 

1. What is your middle name?: Lynne. Apparently it was pretty common in the 90's I just learned this. HA! But most people spell it Lynn. So thanks mom and dad for making it different.. just like the rest of my name. 

2. What was favorite subject at school?: History! It was so fascinating. I especially got into it in 10th grade, I loved my teacher! 

3. What is your favorite drink?: Oh goodness. I have a few favorite drinks and they all tie so I will give you the list. Ha ha. Vanilla Coke is the bomb, when I need a little pick me up I usually go for this beverage. My favorite "winter" drink is definitely Hot Chocolate. I mean I could live off of this! And lastly I love Kool-Aid, all flavors! Oh my yummy. 

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: I have a few that are my go to songs lately and they are: "Like A Boy" by Nick Pitera, "Ain't Your Mama" by Jennifer Lopez, "Elevator" by David Archuleta, and lastly "Say Your Love" by P-Square 

5. What is your favorite food?: Chicken Fried Steak, Orange Chicken, Jollof Rice, Pizza, Potato Soup, Potato anything, and Hamburgers. PS. These aren't even in order.. Pizza would be first. Pizza is always first. 

6. What is the last thing you bought?: Umm, groceries. Woo, food, drinks and the necessities. 

7. Favorite book of all time?: Well, I really don't like to read too much but lately I have really gotten into it. Currently my favorite book is a series by Lauren Conrad called "The Fame Game" they are fantastic ha, I am into dramatic "Hollywood" stories. 

8. Favorite Color?: Light yellow, any shade of purple, bright blue and pink.

9. Do you have any pets?: Indeed I do! My pup Maggie Barnaby, my kitty Ollie Popsicle and my kitty Edwin Stinky Richard Voldemort!! I love them all and treat them like humans. They are my babies ha ha. 

10. Favorite Perfume?: Ari by Ariana Grande. It smells fantastic! 

11. Favorite Holiday?: Christmas. Always Christmas. It is just such a happy holiday! I love decorating for it and most of all celebrating with my family and friends!

12. Are you married?: Yup! Obviously.. the blog is called The Mr. & The Mrs. for a reason. Ha ha. I've been married for just over three years. Can't wait for many, many more years!!

13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Nope. I wish. 

14. Do you speak any other language?: Yeah, Shelsey. It's a language I speak when I get really sleepy. James aka The Mr is the only person who can understand it too. So it's special. 

15. How many siblings do you have?: Two! I have an older sister and an older brother, I am the baby! Spoiled too. 

16. What is your favorite shop?: TARGET. Then Kohl's, oh Kohl's. And Seagull Book. Oh how I miss ALL of these stores so, so much. 

17. Favorite restaurant?: The Chuckwagon, Red Robin and uh, Panera! 

18. When was the last time you cried?: Last night. Enough said.

19. Favorite Blog?: At Home With Kristyn Cole. It is so pretty!

20. Favorite Movie?: Cinderella (live & animated), Grease and Winnie the Pooh. 

21. Favorite TV shows?: The Big Bang Theory, Glee, Born. This. Way, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, When Calls The Heart and Burn Notice.

22. PC or Mac?: PC. Mac's are way, way overrated. 

23. What phone do you have?: Samsung Galaxy s6.

24. How tall are you?: 5’4″ 1/2. Don't forget the half. Ha!

25. Can you cook?: You bet I can cook! Why do you think The Mr. has gained so much weight? Ha ha. Just kidding. I actually really enjoy cooking. Especially coming up with new recipes.. which reminds me I have a few I still need to put on the blog so stay tuned. 

Well, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed these 25 get to know me questions! Do you know me a little more? Well, I sure do hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment