12.05.2016

Gobble 'Til You Wobble

Happy VERY late Thanksgiving everyone! Sure do hope you had a wonderful time. James and I were lucky enough to be able to spend our Thanksgiving down in Utah with his family! It was such a lovely week spent with them and some good food! (Of course!)

We started Thanksgiving out by having a delicious breakfast feast made by James mom! After breakfast settled for a little bit everyone but Myself and James mom (Terri) went and played some flag football. Terri and I stayed back and had a nice visit and did a little online shopping. Gotta be sneaky about things when you have a house full right? Ha ha!

Around 3:00 we all set down to begin our Thanksgiving feast! It was delicious! The best part was the company and the funny stories that were told.

It was fun to be able to catch up with everyone and hear some old stories from the past. After dinner my parents came and picked me up to go and do a little Black Friday shopping. And boy was that fun! It called for a late night and early morning but I sure did score a lot.

On Saturday we went to Nickle Mania to celebrate my Nephews Birthday! It was so much fun playing arcade games and winning tickets. But the best part was being around my sisters cute kiddos! They have such fun personalities. After we got done there we went to a store with my family and then after James brought me to Del Taco to get some yummy food! Man I miss that place and how cheap it is! Of course I took a picture of myself and the food to send to my buddy Sabrina who I used to always go to Del Taco with. She was super jealous so my evil plan worked ha ha! Just kidding.

While we were out Miss Natalie received her Mission call! She has been called to the Houston Texas mission. She will make a great missionary! We are both so excited for her and this new chapter in her life. And we can't believe that she leaves in January! WOW! So quick.

On Tuesday it was time to head home. Pretty sure Maggie girl was ready to go home. She made herself a nice little bed in the back of the car and went to sleep. She's so cute. Once we got home she ran all over and "marked" her spots and of course attacked her kitties with lots of kisses. 

We were so thankful that we were able to be down for the holiday! We hope you all had a fun and safe Thanksgiving. What did you all do? Did any of you go Black Friday shopping? Leave a comment below! ALSO make sure to subscribe to the blog so you never miss an update! 

PS. Things are about to get exciting around here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment