12.16.2016

Dear Judy.

WOW. I didn't think I would EVER have to write this blog post. I am completely heartbroken and at a loss for words. Yesterday the world lost another beautiful soul. My wonderfully amazing friend Judy. Judy was one of the most genuine and kind people I have ever met. I was lucky enough to not only call her my friend but I was able to call her family also. She was always there for me when I needed someone to talk to or just needed a friend. She gave the best hugs and has the best warming smile whenever you would walk into a room. She made me laugh all the time from her jokes and funny stories. I will never forget the many memories I have with her. My favorite memory will always be the one when we truly became friends. We went into town together to go shopping and spent the entire time there.. and after Judy was so sweet and took me to a Thai place to introduce me to the food. AND wow, I remember how wonderful it tasted. I also remember Judy being afraid that it would be too hot so she took it down a notch and then later regretted not getting the hotter one. We really bonded that day! I will miss having you just a text away but really just a short walk away. I am going to miss seeing your face and I am going to miss your hugs. I am so glad that you are reunited with your father and you get to catch up with him again. I am glad that I get such a special angel to watch over me! I am also glad that you are no longer suffering and you can be "free" in a sense.  Thank you for blessing my life with your friendship. I love you Judy and I will ALWAYS remember you. Until we meet again my dear friend.
Love you always.
4.2.82-12.15.16

No comments:

Post a Comment