6.19.2014

Just a few things

This guy here had a birthday last week! He turned the big 23. We were able to spend his birthday with his dad because he was up visiting us due to some work he had up here. It was wonderful. He took James and I out to this place in Lava called the Silver Grille. It was so delicious! I highly recommend it.

Something you might not know about me.. I LOVE Bath and Body Works! So they are having their semi-annual sale and I went on a bit of a shopping spree. But I got an AWESOME deal. I was able to score all of this for around $40.00. Wahoo! I got twelve hand soaps, five candles, a pair of socks, five hand sanatizers, and one stress relief bubble bath. I'm so excited that it finally arrived. 

Speaking of shopping.. I also got some things from Shopko who is also having a semi-annual sale! I love good deals needless to say. I'm not a normal shopper. If I go shopping, it's for clearance, sales and/or I have my coupons. Anyways.. at Shopko I got two packages of toilet paper for $4.48 normally $6, flip flops for $1.88 normally $7, the hubs some basketball shorts for $6.88 normally $18, a 4 piece canister set for $7.88 normally $29, four plates for $1.79 normally $3.99, a camp chair for $6.88 normally $16 and an air mattress for $48.88 normally $90.00. Like I said.. I like shopping sales. ha ha. *SIDE NOTE* I do not go shopping all the time. I promise.. I know my limits and I can actually budget money very well.

This little guy has been my best friend lately. It's so cute. I'm enjoying how clingy he has been. I love it! I am definitely wrapped around his paw that's for sure. Yesterday was really chilly and rainy so he jumped up on my bed and cuddled under the blanket with me and stayed there for three hours. YAY! 

Today he followed me all around the yard as I was watering the plants and weeding. He would do this little skip and run thing. It was darling. I like having a pup as my little buddy! And let's just take a second to look at him.. how freaking adorable is he?!

The hubby and I decided that we needed a date. So on Tuesday we went to the hot baths which felt so daaang good. It was freezing, so it was perfect. And not only was it that but I had a stud in a swim suit to stare at. Ha ha, kidding, kidding. 

Our garden is starting to grow! Everything is getting so big. I'm very excited to see how our garden is growing. It makes me feel accomplished. I can't wait until we're able to start eating everything. If you forgot we have have watermelon, peas, carrots, lettuce, corn, strawberries, rhubarb, raspberries, and pumpkins. We did plant cucumbers and squash but they froze, so they are no longer growing! Which breaks my heart because I love them. Maybe next year!

People here in Idaho are so friendly! Especially in my little town. I have not been feeling too well lately and I went to the doctors on Tuesday so hopefully they'll figure out what is going on. Anywho, someone found out and they stopped by yesterday and dropped off these Idaho Spud bars for James and I. They also just wanted to check in and see how we were doing. It was so sweet.

Went to get the mail today and noticed this ha ha. This is how you know you have a best friend. When they address your wedding invite with your nickname. It was hilarious and made my day. Sure did give me a chuckle. And I can't wait for Jennifer's big day!

And last, but not least today has been a gorgeous day! Clear beautiful blue skies and not too hot and not too cold. I am definitely enjoying right along with Max.