6.30.2014

Garden & Treats

Yippee! We harvested our first crop in the garden. Our lettuce is so delicious. Very crisp, and the best lettuce I have ever had. And the best part.. we have A TON to share. I'm excited to have some fresh salad and fresh lettuce on my sandwiches. Yummy!

This is Max.. at 9:30 PM wanting to go outside instead of to bed. We do this all day, everyday. He loves the outdoors and would stay out there all day if I would let him. 

Yesterday James and I made homemade dog treats for Mr. Max! They were super easy to make!
I got the recipe from this awesome blog It Freezes Beautifully.
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
2 cups flour
VERY EASY and super healthy for the puppies.

After we made them and they cooled it was time to put them to the real test.. would Mr. Max like these?
AND THE VERDICT IS....

I think he liked them.. he had three and followed me around in hope he was going to get another one.

Needless to say, I think he has plenty. So he has no need to worry. And besides it was easy to make and  very cheap so I believe these will always be his treats now. Spoiled dog isn't he? It's worth it and I love spoiling him ha ha. If you haven't noticed.

But don't worry Max and I know how to share.. so we brought up a few to Mr. Clink! And they were a hit with him too! So if you have a dog, I would definitely make these!