6.09.2014

A little bit of everything.

Well today's post is going to be all over the place.. from stuff that happened on the weekend to today, to whenever ha ha. But yeah, enjoy!

The Mr. and I went on a date on Saturday to Lava Hot Springs to this cute little ice cream shop. Lately I have been obsessed with anything to do with ice cream. So yummy! We both decided that we wanted to be five again and we went wild with the flavors. James got bubblegum and I got play dough. Needless to say it was delicious! While there we met this cute little boy who was handicapped and obsessed with fist bumping. It was adorable! The hubs and I definitely made a new best friend.

Sir Max sure had been enjoying the outside lately! But, I don't blame him the weather has been very nice. I'm lucky if I can get him to come inside for a break or even to go to bed. But he has been my little buddy also. I love every moment of it. He cuddles with me and follows me everywhere. Good thing he's a cutie! I love Max very much. He's a great dog and an even better buddy!

Since the weather has been pretty steamy lately we decided to go ahead and set up the pool on Saturday. We aren't pool setting up people. So how many blondes does it take to set up a pool? TWO! ha ha. Kidding, we got it all figured out and it's all set up and ready to go as soon as we buy a filter. YAY! I absolutely love swimming. I'm like a little fishy. Swimming is the only thing I really care for during summer. I'm more of a winter girl I do not like heat ha ha. Anyways.

Remember that printable I made? Yeah, I printed mine off in a 4 x 6 and framed in a yellow frame I had lying around. Now it's sitting beautifully on my entertainment center in my room! Makes me so happy every time I look at it. Which is why I made it. Gotta love Walt Disney and his smarts.

I also finally printed off this picture of the Timpanogos Temple I took a year ago. It's one of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken. I love it. I put it in the front room right next to the door. I think it really completes the room! I also am now selling my temple prints and my landscape and flower prints! If you're interested in viewing them or purchasing one you can go to my Facebook page here to see them! If you'd like to purchase any of them just send me a message on there. If you don't have a Facebook you can email me here! And please feel free to leave feedback.  

I got this lovely gem in the mail today! I got selected to participate in the Yoplait Greek Yogurt taste off! I'm so excited to do this. I love yogurt. Especially Yoplait. I just hope their Greek is as good as their normal yogurt ha ha. Anyways. I get to get a cup of Yoplait Greek and then Chobani Greek. I'll let you know which one I like better once I purchase the yogurt and do the taste test.

Also lately I have been obsessed with double stuffed Oreos! They are so addicting and delicious! Oh and I got new pajama pants.. the ones in the picture. I LOVE them. They are perfect for summer so light and comfy. I got them at JCPenney on Saturday! They had some crazy sale. Which was wonderful.