7.28.2015

Shikira Visited!

For two weeks James and I had visitors. It was busy and fun filled that's for sure! The last week we had a visitor my friend Shikira came up. It was so good to see her and get to hang out with her. We had a week filled with a lot of fun activities.

On Tuesday (because that's cheap day!) we went and saw the new Minions movie. Oh my goodness it was HILARIOUS! I highly recommend it to everyone. I know that James and Shikira also felt the same way about the movie. It was very cute and had great humor in it. But James and I just LOVE the minions. ha ha. 

On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I did photo shoots for Shikira. Which worked for me because I can use them as "senior" examples for up here. They all turned out very well if I do say so myself. We were able to explore some new places which were all very beautiful. I think I now have an idea for James and I's fall family pictures. 

On Friday we took Shikira down to Salt Lake to drop her off. But of course before we had to take some selfies.. and they couldn't look normal ha ha. It was a fun week and I am so glad she was able to come and visit. It's always good to have friends. 

Also on Friday after we dropped Shikira off we went to dinner with James parents, little sister and cousin. We went to the delicious Texas Roadhouse. If you haven't ate there before you should! They have the best rolls and very yummy steak, hamburgers and friend chicken and gravy. YUM!