7.19.2015

Halee's Visit!

On July 5th (Sunday) I came home from Utah and I was able to bring back James' sister with me Halee. She stayed for about three days. They were so much fun and I think we did a lot in the three days that she was here. I just hope she had fun. *Side note!* I got her addicted to the game, "The Sims 3" whoops. #beingagoodsisterinlaw 

On Monday we were going to go to the big pool in Lava but the weather didn't really want to work out in favor of us. So instead we stayed home and brought out the big kid pool and slip-n-slide. And hey.. all three of us CAN fit in that pool at the same time. 

As you can tell this pool is pretty deep.. ha ha! Hey when you don't have a ton of money and this is what you can afford you are grateful. (I've always wanted to use that phrase.) Ps. Halee's swimming suit is really cute! Does it come in my size? he he. 

Maggie didn't want to be left out of the fun so she stayed real close but far enough away from the water. Ha ha! But don't worry she made sure to eat herself a nice salad aka grass. You can't really tell in this picture but she does have some grass in her mouth. Such a silly dog.

For the rest of her visit I slacked and didn't take any pictures. I know, I know I'm a horrible terrible person. But I will still enlighten you on what we did.

Tuesday: We went to the swimming pool over at Lava Hot Springs. Go here: Lava Pool to check out how awesome it! It really is. We were there for about 4-5 hours but decided to leave because it got really cloudy and windy. So we headed up to the yummy ice cream shop that has square ice cream. (Which I believe I've blogged about before.) Halee got some ice cream on a delicious waffle cone, James got a root beer float and I got nothing ha ha. BUT, on the way home we stopped at the store to grab a few things and I got myself a treat there. 

Wednesday: James had to work so it was just Halee and I. So we played games, watched Disney Channel and she played The Sims 3. Basically that's what our day consisted of even when James got home from work. It was a lazy day but those are sometimes needed. Especially after two days of swimming! 

On Thursday we headed back down to Utah. All the way home well until Salt Lake Halee played on my computer.. bet you can't guess what she was playing! Ha ha. I'm so glad she was able to come and visit even if it wasn't for very long. It is always nice to have visitors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment