8.05.2014

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

The last couple of days we've had these really bad storms. Which is okay because we really need the rain.. although I'm not a big thunder and lightning fan.. neither is Max. But hey, we'll cuddle and get over it right? ha ha. I am very grateful for the rain though. The garden and flowers sure are loving every minute of it! So in the end all this rain is totally worth it!

Besides the rain.. I know I've mentioned it before but I have a profile set up with National Geographic! This is where I have the opportunity to enter my photos into contests and to show my work. If National Geographic likes it they will feature it in one of their magazines or on their website! Lately my pictures have been a big hit and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. If you'd like to take a look at my profile and pictures follow the link >>> here.

Well, that's all for now because another big storm is hitting and I'm afraid we will be losing power this time.. BUMMER! Wish me luck. ha ha.