8.04.2014

Baby Melons & More...

I'm so thrilled! We have a baby watermelon growing so lovely in our garden! It makes me so happy. I can't wait until it is big enough for me to eat! Yummy! I love watermelon. This isn't the only watermelon we have growing but it is the biggest so far. We have a total of four growing. I'm just so excited!

After letting people vote via Facebook I have now entered two of my pictures into the county fair! On Wednesday I will find out if I will be getting a ribbon. I sure do hope I do. It would make my entire life! Of course I will keep you updated. I can't wait! I'm so excited but yet so nervous about it. I really want a ribbon!

I had myself a wee little Christmas online shopping trip via online at Kohls. I got all this plus one thing not pictured for only fourteen dollars! I saved a grand total of $236.00! What, what?! Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself. All the sweaters are normally $54.00 and the rug is normally $24.00. The rug is for my bathroom and it looks so awesome. 

James and I went for a drive yesterday and we took Mr. Max with us. We went out to the football field and oh boy did we have one happy pup on our hands. He was running all over the place with a big smile on his face. And of course I snapped this adorable picture. I love this dog so much.