8.10.2014

Rain, Dip & A Fair

Man oh man have we had rain lately! It has been very crazy. We have had at least a half hour every day. Which is fine.. like I've said before. The garden and the flowers sure do love it ha ha. The other day though we had this crazy storm. It rained for two hours straight and it was huge rain drops and heavy and hard rain. It was intense. It got everything very dirty as you can tell in the picture above.

After the two hour rain it turned into hail. Oh my it was crazy! The hail was HUGE. I had to go out in the storm to move my car into the garage because I didn't want it to get all dented up and what not. Needless to say, I should of gone out there with an umbrella. Every time it hit me it hurt very badly. ha ha.

So I've started this new diet and I wanted a snack but wanted something sweet so I came up with this awesome fruit dip recipe! It's great. So let me share it with you!
Creamy Cinnamon Fruit Dip
1 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon Peanut butter
1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Honey
Mix in a bowl or a container with lid 

This last weekend I went to the fair with Andrea and Wiley. (James aunt & uncle) It's a cute little thing they've got going on. They had a ton of bouncy houses, craft booths, lots of food carts and even a candy cart where of course I bought cotton candy! YUM! I can't live without that stuff.. it's so good!

I entered a couple of my pictures into the fair! I got 2nd place for my beach picture and 3rd for my flower picture! They were put into categories, so not too bad for my first round I'd say! Maybe next year i'll get a blue ribbon.