2.20.2014

Scream a little LOUDER.

Do you ever feel extremely frustrated? Like you're being judged? Or you feel like you're being used? Do you at times want to just SCREAM at the top of your lungs as loud as you can? Do you just want to be noticed?
Yep, sometimes I feel the same way. This week has been one of those weeks. Were I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. And it's not a good feeling. I want to cry, punch something or even scream at the top of my lungs. Sometimes I just cant control myself. Thankfully I have a very loving and understanding husband that will just put his arm around me and let me cry or he will sit down ready to listen. Yesterday while I was feeling down I was listening to Pandora trying to relax and clear my mind when Lea Michele's new song Louder popped on. (Yes, I was listing to her station. She's my favorite!) It gave me a sense of confidence and changed my mood instantly. She basically was saying stand up for yourself and don't take anyone's crap. To be yourself. And to be proud of yourself. So I'm doing just that. Not taking anyone's crap.I'm thankful for good music. It doesn't come around much anymore. But can I just say, I am SO excited for her CD to come out. It comes out on March 4th, 2014 (Which is my birthday!) She is an inspiring lady. That's all I have to say. If you haven't heard her new song Louder I HIGHLY recommend it! Also just look her up on YouTube and take a listen to all of her songs. They are amazing. From making you wanna dance, to calming you down. She speaks her mind. She has such a beautiful soothing voice along with the great lyrics. I hope if you are having a bad day, week, month whatever it is that all gets better. That you can feel confident in who you are. And know you are loved! I hope Lea Michele's song Louder can help you, like it helped me. Well enough of my talking... Let's let Lea Michele sing. Take a listen to her new single Louder. 
(Louder by: Lea Michele)