2.21.2014

He's mine.

Last night while I was trying to sleep I kept thinking over and over how lucky I really am. I have the most amazing husband ever. He's so supportive. I'm glad he's mine. I just laid there with my arms around him and couldn't help but smile. I was also remember how he proposed and how cheesy but totally me and him it was. I wouldn't of changed anything. I'm so blessed that I met him when I did, and that he's been a part of my life for awhile now. I can't wait to spend the eternities with him. He's my best friend. I'm so grateful to him that he will go to work everyday to support our little family but that he will always come home with a big smile and a hug for me. I'm grateful that he will paint my toenails because he knows I like it and slightly because he likes when they are painted. I'm glad that he will listen to me, really listen to me. I'm glad that we have so much in common. I'm grateful that he went on a mission to strengthen our relationship. I'm glad we can communicate and can trust in each other. I love him more than words and actions can describe. He's amazing. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. 
I love this man more than anything. He's my entire world. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. And especially blessed to be sealed to this stud muffin. :) Wouldn't change anything. 
(You're Mine by: Lea Michele)