2.19.2014

My love for Temples.

My name is Chelsey Hatch. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am LDS. I am a Mormon. And I love every moment of it. I was born and raised in this religion and I am thankful to my parents for blessing me with the knowledge of the church. I am a strong believer in my religion. 
I was sealed to my parents for all time and eternity in the Mount Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah on March 10th 1998. I was six years old and I still perfectly remember the day. It was extremely special and very sacred to me. I love the temple and I always will. After I was sealed to my parents I just knew that one day I would be returning again. But the next time I would be much older and it would be to be sealed to my love. So I too could then be sealed to my eternal companion and future children. 
(This is the Mount Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah PS. I took this picture.)
15 years later on April 26th, 2013 I was sealed and married to my best friend James. Also in the Mount Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah. It was the most glorious day ever. It was the perfect weather,
prettiest day and I felt like the luckiest and happiest girl alive!
(See, I had a HUGE smile on my face, and I loved it!)
My love for temples has grown each day. I love them, they are gorgeous and I know them as
my happy place. I wouldn't want any other happy place. They can always cheer me up when I'm having a hard day or even when I'm having a great day. I love to go and do service. I am eternally grateful to Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father for providing me with such a beautiful and sacred place to go. Where I can be loved and know it and where I can feel beautiful and know it. 
(I Love To See The Temple. One of my favorite songs!)