1.01.2017

2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wow, I can't believe another year has come and gone. Talk about crazy! This year for my "New Years Goals" I decided to be practical about them and set goals that I know I can achieve because I have before and they are things I am already doing so I would just like to continue doing them! Did any of you set New Years goals? If so what are yours? For the first blog post of the year I thought it would only be fitting to share with you all my goals for 2017! Here's to a new year, new goals and the best of luck to all with accomplishing all of your goals! Sure do hope 2017 is the best year yet for all of you!

2017 GOALS:

 Continue Reading Scriptures
About two months ago I decided I needed to start reading my Scriptures again. Well, more so listen to them. I don't enjoy reading too much but I am trying to get into it more. So thankfully I can listen to my Scriptures thanks to the app on my phone. I would really like to keep up with this because it has helped me in so many ways! So here is to continuing doing what I already am for the New Year!

Workout At Least Once A Week


Working out once a week doesn't seem too hard right? And at least it is a place to start. I know everyone puts working out on their New Years goals.. but I really want to try and do this so it can help me feel better physically and mentally! So I have found a few ways that interest me and yes, they all have to do with dancing! First James gave me a Zumba Wii game or Christmas, YAY! Second I found this YouTube work out guy called The Fitness Marshall and he does hilarious and fun workout videos! Thanks Suzie for introducing me to him! *See video above of The Fitness Marshall!* Hey anyone want to be my weekly work out buddy??

Blog At Least Three Times A Week

Hey! I'm already off to a good start with this goal. But, lets be real.. how long is this one really going to last? I am going to try my hardest to really make it happen! Blogging makes me happy and it has helped me gain so many new friends so I really want to stick with this goal the most! 

Cook More Home Cooked Meals

Hey if I do this goal that will mean (most likely..) more recipes for the blog! Weather they are my own or some I found online or cookbooks I really want to cook more home cooked meals. Again, it makes me happy so I should do it. (Are you starting to catch a theme for my goals? If not.. it's things that make me happy!) PLUS home cooked meals are usually a lot healthier for you and it tends to be on the cheaper side. Sorry James.. not more eating out as much. PS. I think he would prefer home cooked meals..

Write In A Journal

Now.. this is a goal I set EVERY year. I do really good the first day. THAT is the ONLY day I write in my journal. I am pathetic. But that is why I started a blog so I could have something for my children to look back at and laugh at me for. You're welcome future kiddos. BUT I did buy a new journal (not that I needed it!) I think it has more of a chance of me writing in it because it is a little bit easier to write in for me. *Side Note* Every time I write I grip the pen or pencil so hard it hurts my hands and makes it so uncomfortable to write and I get blisters and sores so thus I believe this is why I don't write in a journal ha! I have some weird problems but that is another story..

Clean At Least Once A Week

I have been dealing with just a tiny bit of depression (okay maybe a lot..) so cleaning hasn't necessarily (along with a list of other things.. like blogging) been on the top of my list. So this year I really want to push myself to at least clean once a week. I think I can handle that! Whether it is just one spot, one room, doing laundry or even just cleaning the toilet I want to do it. And I know I can stick with this goal as long as I just push myself. Heck I can do them all if I just push myself.

Coupon More Often

When James and I were first married I was couponing like crazy! I could do it so well that I was able to buy food for 3 months for only $90.00! I personally understand that couponing is just getting harder and harder and I probably won't ever be that good again but I would like to get back into it and save us some more money. I'm not sure why I even stopped! Silly me..! 

Request At Least One Freebie/Sample A Day

This year was a GREAT freebie & sample year! I got so much great stuff (A LOT FULL SIZED!) That I couldn't pick just one favorite. Believe I tried.. ha ha! So I would like to keep up with this because it is always fun getting mail, especially packaged! Would any of you be interested in a blog post of how I get all my freebies and samples? Did any of you get samples or freebies? If so what did you get? Do you have a favorite?! 

Well and there you have it! All my goals for the New Year! I'd love to hear what your goals are for the New Year so go ahead leave a comment below and share with me your goals! And as always, don't forget to subscribe to the blog on the left (via email or google!) so you never miss a post! Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May 2017 be the best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment