10.23.2016

I GOT TO SEE MY GRANDMA!!!

On Wednesday I took a mini road trip down to Utah to spend some time with my Grandma who came into town and to throw a baby shower for my sister in law Crystal and baby Ada! It was a long drive but so far the trip has been wonderful!! I love all this family time I am getting.

It's been nice visiting my family and having my Grandma in town and being able to spend so much time with her. I don't get to see her that often and I love her very much so I am trying my best to soak up every second I can with her. She amazing! It has also been nice to see the nieces and nephew so much. They had a sleepover on Wednesday and that was a blast to be able to hang out with them for so long. They are the cutest and some of my best friends! I am such a family person that this has been a dream come true! Ha ha! I love them all SOO much!

While being here my mom has wanted my help decorating. So I have helped her with her gallery wall in her living room. It is coming along nicely and looks beautiful. She's pretty good at decorating that is where I get my want to decorate attitude from. 

Mr. Otis has really taken a liking to me, He loves me! He has been playing with me non stop and cuddling with me. He's pretty darn cute so I don't mind it. Plus I miss my Maggie girl so he helps me miss her not as much ha ha. Isn't he so little and cute?! 

On Saturday we held a baby shower for my sister-in-law Crystal & my new niece Ada! (Can't wait to meet her!) We had a fun flamingo theme since my brother and her kinda like them. Ada got A TON of clothes so I think she is set for awhile! They also got some fun little things for pictures once she is born. She is going to be one spoiled baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment