10.27.2016

Daily Goodie Box Opening!

YAY! I finally got selected for a Daily Goodie Box! I am beyond thrilled!! Watch my video below to see my reaction as I open the box and to see what I got!! Ps.. I have the flu and I am fighting it so I look like CRAP in the video so bare with me ha ha. 

Want to sign up? Go here!

Here is EVERYTHING I got up close so you can see it better!! 












HERE'S THE LINKS!
ALO - Allure Mangosteen - Mango Juice Drink

Elemental Herbs - All Good Coconut Body Lotion

Wild Ophelia - Caramelized Banana Peanut Butter Cups

Ethical Bean Coffee - Lush Medium Dark Roast

Mediterra - Kale & Pumpkin Seeds Bar

Sanaya - Natural Pain Relief Lotion

Hampton Creek - Just Mayo

Barney Butter - Smooth & Bare Snack Packs

Gutsy Products - Chewy Wildberry Flavor

Jackson's Honest - Sea Salt Potato Chips

Babytime! by Episencial - Babytime Playful Wash Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment