2.04.2016

UN-boxing: Grandma Sent Me A Package!

 Today was an exciting day! I received an package from my grandmother. So I thought it would be fitting to do a little UN-boxing!
My grandma almost always uses old card boxes when she sends packages. It's super cute! Once I removed all the tape and our addresses I got to opening the box. Inside was a lot more than I was expecting!

She sent me some more buttons! I am so excited. I don't know if you can see it but there is a key and a heart that I am thinking of making a necklace out of. It will be super cute. I will show you once I'm done.. I just need to go shopping first and get the supplies. Once I opened the box and saw all these buttons I just thought to myself yippee more crafting!! My grandma knows me so well.

The one thing I was most excited for was this fabric heart that my grandma made me! I emailed her a few weeks ago asking if she could make me another fabric heart to be become a part of my gallery wall. I'm so thankful that I have such a loving grandma that is wiling to do anything for me. Love you grandma Jean!! 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little UN-boxing blog post! I sure had fun. Let me know if you'd like to see more of these (I get a lot of fun packages..) down in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment