2.02.2016

New LDS Temple & A New Puppy!?

This last weekend James and I ventured down to Utah again. I feel like we are hardly ever home anymore.. just kidding! But we had a good excuse. We went to see the new Provo City Center Temple open house! You can go here to view the temple online and learn more about this temple and temples. You can also go here and learn more about my religion and what the Mr. and I believe. 
As you can tell from the picture James grandparents also came down to tour it with us and my parents also tagged along. It was such a gorgeous temple. We also got a special tour of the brides room. Which was AWESOME! I love that in this temple they saved some things from the fire of the tabernacle (which is what it used to be until it was burned due to a fire) and they copied a lot of it. This building has so much history and it's about to get a lot more. It is such a beautiful place. Temples are so important to me. They help me feel at peace and so close to my loving brother Jesus and my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for them. The best part about them is I get to be with James for eternity and along with that my wonderful family! I don't know what I'd do without any of them. I love them all so much!

Also while down in Utah we got to see my parents new puppy Otis!
He is 8 weeks old now and super tiny but absolutely adorable! He is a Shitzue-Yorkie mix so he is going to be a little pup! Otis has so much energy and is super playful but he plays hard and crashes hard ha ha. He is also very cuddly. But you have to watch out because he likes to bite a lot.. especially clothing and noses. He also like to lick your pants for some reason. But he is so cute and even Maggie liked him.. well, once he settled down a little bit.

It was a very quick trip down to Utah this time but I'm glad we got to see our families and spend some time with them. And of course I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to tour the new Temple! If you get the chance to go and see it please do. I promise you wont regret it. And remember everyone is welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment