10.22.2015

Thanks Grams & Gramps!

Well James grandparents are officially home and released from the mission! They got home Sunday night. They spent about 10 days traveling to all the church sites back east. They met James sister Natalie at the airport in Chicago because she traveled with them for her senior trip. They got to Utah on Thursday and stayed down there for the weekend because James dad got put in as Bishop of his ward. James and I went down Friday night to support his father in his new calling for the church. On Sunday James and I came home and the grandparents came with us. It has been so much fun to have them home and to be able to live with them for a little while. 

I have been really bad and I didn't take ANY pictures.. whoops! But, James family came up last weekend for fall break and for the grandparents homecoming talk. It was a lot of fun to have them up to visit. They worked hard and played hard. 

On Saturday the girls plus grandpa went to a yard sale. I really scored big! I got a bunch of outside Christmas decorations for super cheap. I was very excited. If you know me at all you know I am obsessed with decorating with Christmas. It makes me so happy! 

I got two adorable penguins from the yardsale thanks to James grandparents! They told me they wanted to buy them for me. I got spoiled! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.  

I was going to buy this one because they were only $5 but that's when James grandma told me that she'd buy the pair for me. I was very grateful for that! They are so sweet. And I know I said I didn't take any pictures.. I didn't.. I just took these ones like a second ago so I would have something to look at ha ha!

Well, so far that is what we have been up to.. and some other things! Ha ha. It's been great to have family around and some company. I love family very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment