10.02.2015

Hey-o.. It's Freebie Time!

This time on my blog I decided to do something a little different. I made a video to show you all my freebies I got in the mail last month! I got a lot of freebies and I was so excited about them. I was feeling lazy and didn't want to take a ton of pictures so therefore that is how the video came to be! 


Here is the kitty litter that I got! I was very excited for this because like I said this stuff is kind of expensive. And I couldn't believe I got this size completely free!

Also I got this cat food for free. It came in the kitty litter! Wahoo! Love me some freebies and samples.

If you liked this video and would like to see more please let me know below! Also if you would like to know how I got any of the magazines or where to get them or any of the freebies let me know below also. Thanks for watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment