8.30.2015

Zoo Date!

Last week James surprised me with a fun date to Idaho Falls. And boy oh boy does this man know the way to my heart. He took me to the cute little zoo, shopping to my favorite stores: Kohl's, Target & Seagull Book. He also took me to lunch at Chick-Fil-A and then to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Like I said he knows me so well. Cute and fun animals, shopping for deals and of course delicious food!

The zoo was small but actually just the right size. They had it very well landscaped and there was awesome sculptures everywhere. Of course Mr. James got a picture next to the lion sculpture and the lions. They remind him of Africa.. or maybe Lion King. Perhaps both. Anyways he likes lions. And I like this pictures because daaang he is good lookin' mhmm.

They had A LOT of baby animals at the zoo. They were all so cute. But, I think all baby animals are cute. It was so much fun to be able to see them all. But my favorite was for sure the baby zebra! She was so adorable. Zebras are pretty cute and cool anyways but a baby.. even better!

I mean look how cute she is! I wish that I could have her for a pet. Except there would be a problem.. I'd want it to be kept inside and let it sleep in my bed. JUST KIDDING, about the sleeping in my bed part. Anyways, the zoo was such a blast!

I'm so thankful for my husband and that we were able to go on such a fun date. I love you James! And you gave me the therapy that I needed to help cheer me up and put me in a better mood. You're the best. I'm not so sure how I got so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment