8.25.2015

Review: Summer Cotton Candy

One thing you should know about me is that I love, love, LOVE cotton candy. It is my most favorite thing ever. So I thought it would be fitting to do a cotton candy review of two fun summer flavors: S'mores & Pink Lemonade. The brand is FUN Sweets and I bought mine at WinCO Foods. (VIA my brother and sister in law.) 

The first flavor I tried was S'mores. It was interesting to say the least. It had a very strong chocolate taste with a mixture of marshmallow fluff. I probably would not buy this again. It wasn't my favorite thing in the world or a must have. It did not taste that great. My aunt on the other hand loved it and thought it tasted wonderful. So who knows, maybe this would be the right flavor for you. All in all, I am glad that I decided to try it.

The second flavor I tried was Pink Lemonade. This one tasted so yummy! I will definitely be buying again soon. It didn't have an over powering taste. It was simple and delicious. It was a hit all around for everyone I had try it. I highly recommend it to any cotton candy lover or if you're new to this wonderful treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment