1.15.2015

New Year, New Me... ha ha!

On Friday James and I went on a date to Texas Roadhouse. It was the first time for both of us. The only reason we went there is because James parents gave us a gift card for Christmas. It was very delicious. James picked out the appetizer and of course he chose cheese fries. They were pretty good. It probably helped that I was starving too ha ha. James got a steak and I got a hamburger. We both really enjoyed our meals and will probably be eating there again. But boy was it a lot of food. 

I finally painted my nails. It feels good to have them painted again. It has been awhile since I have painted them. The nail polish was a Christmas present from James' grandmother. I really like the pink but I especially love the gold! Next time I will just be painting my nails gold. 

Lately I've been watching too much HGTV. I decided that I wanted to "re-decorate" our home. So I took some tips from Fixer Upper and Property Brothers and let my inner interior designer come out. HA! James laughed at me because he knew exactly where my decorating tips came from. Especially with decorating with some books. But hey.. I think it looks good and it makes me feel so fancy.

Along with this "new" me I came up with this killer workout. It might not seem like much but for me it is. Especially since I'm out of shape ha ha. But this will get easier the more I do it. I decided to motivate myself that I need to spoil myself a little.. by getting workout clothes, a sports bra and an awesome water bottle. Today I feel super motivated and since I did this workout I feel a lot better. I'm hoping I can stick to this and do it daily. I want to feel good about myself and get out of this little "rut" I'm in. So here's to a new year.. and a new me! Ha ha!