1.23.2015

Crafts Here & There!

This week I have been in a super crafty mood. It's probably because my grandma sent me a surprise package that I received last week on Saturday that was full of buttons! Beautiful buttons. *Back story..* My grandma used to be apart of a button club and has millions of buttons which now she's giving some to me for my crafts! YAY!

These are a few of the wonderful buttons that my grandma sent me. I have made them into necklaces, well I'm going to be making them into necklaces ha ha. I think they will be very fabulous! I can't wait to be able to wear them. Thanks grandma for all the wonderfulness!

Along with my button crafts I have been making birthday cards for everyone in the family! I can't wait for them to get their cards. I am lately in love with my Cricut and all the fun things it can do. Makes making cards that much easier and a lot more pretty!