10.26.2014

Hot Date!

It has been awhile since James and I have been on a "real" date. So on Thursday he decided he was going to take me on an all day date. It was very lovely. I love spending time with the hubby. It doesn't happen much where we get to spend time with each other so it's always nice.
For the first part of our date we went to the Idaho Falls Temple. It is so beautiful. It surely was a real treat to be able to go here especially with James. I love the Temple it's a magical place that's for sure. It was also nice to be able to go since we don't live that close to one anymore and we have to travel to be able to go. So this was awesome!

The Idaho Falls Temple is so unique and very beautiful. It was extremely beautiful also because of all the fall colors that surrounded it. It was fabulous.

And of course we took a "selfie" ha ha. I'm so blessed to be able to go with my husband and attend the Temple. Couldn't ask for a better way to start my day and of course a wonderful way to have a date! Very cheap (It's FREE!) and so much fun.

While walking around the Temple grounds we spotted this little critter who was so determined to get the black tar from under the wood chips out. It was so fun to watch him while he worked. He was pretty cute too. I wanted to pet him and bring him home. But don't worry I used my brains and knew that wasn't the best idea in the world ha ha.

I was so excited to finally get to see some leaves changing colors. I felt like I was back in Utah. It was wonderful and so gorgeous. I love the smell and colors of fall.

I didn't take pictures of the rest of our date but it was a lot of fun. We went to all my favorite stores which we don't have where we live so it was a real treat and we went to lunch and dinner to finish off the date. It was a wonderful time and I'm so glad that we were able to have such a special day! I sure do love my husband.