3.21.2018

Love2Blossom Flower Crown - Review

 YAY for floral crowns! If you have been looking for one I HIGHLY recommend Love2Blossom. You can visit her Etsy shop here. They are made with love and you can definitely tell. The quality is amazing and the price is even better. I am in love with mine. It is simple enough that I can wear it just because but fancy enough if I want to wear it to dress up! Can I get a hallelujah! 

They are absolutely beautiful and I will be back to her shop to buy more. I can't wait to get one to wear on Easter! Oh and of course when we get updated family pictures. They are perfect for every occasion. I think they would be wonderful for weddings and maternity shoots as well! I also heard she is adding flower clips! I am so excited and once those are added to her shop I will for sure be purchasing a few. If you want the inside scoop check out Love2Blossom on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment