5.03.2017

Adventures of The Mr. & The Mrs.

James and I recently celebrated our 4 year anniversary! The Mr. took a few days off of work so we could have some us time. It was wonderful having him home and being able to spend so much time together. Sure do love The Mr. 

 We had the wonderful opportunity to tour the newly updated Idaho Falls LDS Temple. It was even more special because we had such great company! Thanks to James grandparents and his great aunt and uncle. This temple is so special to me! It is also so gorgeous. Absolutely love it. 

I mean ... BEAUTIFUL right?! I can't wait until this Temple is open again.

After the open house we headed to a little dive to grab a bite to eat. This place doesn't look like much but it is one of the BEST delicious places ever! It is also super cheap so that might just make it taste a million times better ha! I was so excited to be able to show this place to James finally. He has heard me talk about it for months! I was super glad that he enjoyed it as much as I do. I'm sure we will be back soon .. it is well worth the drive!  

The next day James and I decided to make it a "work in the yard" day! It was nice to finally have a full day to get our yard looking great. {I'll post pictures of that later!} We updated our flowerbeds and they look so pretty now! I can't wait to show you all. But as you can tell from the picture above .. we got A LOT of mulch ha! Don't worry it wasn't all for us.

It was a busy two days but I am so grateful I was able to spend it with James. I sure do love that man! Here is to many, many more years of busy days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment