11.11.2016

Veterans Day.

In today's post I just want to take a moment to say thank you to all of our veterans. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. You may or may not know who I am but I am eternally grateful to you. You have blessed my life by being so willing to fight for my rights. If it weren't for some of you I probably would not be here today, so I thank you for that. I personally know many people who have served in the past and who are currently serving and each one of you has had an influence on my life. I love you all and I am so thankful for your service for myself, my family and my country.

I would like to personally thank the men in my life who have served and blessed my life by doing so. And I just want to apologize I know I left a lot of people out but know I am still thinking of you and am grateful for you! 

(Papa Mars)
First off, I would like to thank my 94 year old grandpa who served many years ago with his brother Clyde. My grandpa is one of the people who has touched my life the most. He is my hero and I am so thankful for his service to my family and his country. He is a very brave, strong and great man. I love you Grandpa "Pete" you are incredible. 

(Grandpa Larry)
Secondly I would like to also thank my mom's dad aka my grandpa for his service. I might not know much about what you did but I am so thankful for you and serving our country. You were a great grandpa to me and I feel you close to me everyday. I wish I could of gotten to know you a little better. But again, thank you for your service to your family and your country! You are a great man.

(Grandpa "Pete" on the left, Great Uncle Clyde on the right)
I would like to thank my Great Uncle Clyde. Thank you for your service. I know you were and example to my grandfather which makes you an example to me. Thank you for your love to this country and for all your service it means the world to me. You were a great man!

(Grandma Vonnie & Grandpa Mike)
I would also like to take a moment to thank Grandpa Mike (James' grandfather) for his service. From some stories I have heard I know at times your service was hard on you and your family but you stuck with it and loved it. I am grateful to you and your service for this country. You are a great man and have blessed my life. Thank you for loving and accepting me into the family. You are one of my heroes! Thank you again for your service and for being so amazing.

(Uncle Vince)
And last but of course not least! I want to thank one of my best friends who also happens to be my uncle.. I'm pretty lucky here. Thanks for your service and being such an inspiration to me. You are incredible and have blessed my life so much! I am very honored that I get to be your little elf! (NOBODY ELSE CALL ME THIS OR I WILL HURT YOU.) You are wonderful for serving your country! Thank you for everything you have done. I love you! 

Again, I want to say thank you so much to everyone who has or is serving out country you all are incredible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment