1.03.2016

Sneak Peek: Our New Home!

As promised, I told a lot of you that I would show you our new home. Right now we are still living out of some boxes.. in fact one room is completely filled with boxes so filled that you can't even move in there ha ha. And the truth is, we moved in and just set up Christmas right away because we figured that would be the easiest thing to do. So here is a little sneak peek into our home! Ps. These were taken the first time we toured the home. It sure has changed a lot and I can't wait to get my house all unpacked so that I can show you all how cute it really is. But until then.. enjoy!

Here is part of our front room aka the living room. The whole house used to be just a cream color.. and I like color so of course we have painted this room! We figured why not paint before we move in it just made sense. This is probably one of my favorite rooms and that's because of the fireplace. What would make it better right now though would be having the fireplace hooked up so we could actually use it ha ha. But oh well, that is another story for another time.

And the last peek into our home is the kitchen and dining area! Like I said, everything was a blah cream color everywhere and I like color so we painted part of the dining room. I LOVE it! Some people might wouldn't like it but I love color thus I have a lot of colors going on in my home ha ha. 

Well, I hope you liked the little peak into our home. I can't wait to show you all of the updates we did and the new furniture that my dad made us which looks fabulous! Don't worry, I will hurry and set my house up so I can give you all a little tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment