4.26.2015

Two Years.

On April 26th, 2013 was the best day of my life. I've mentioned this before, but I want to again because it is April 26th, which means one thing.. today is mine and James 2 year anniversary! I'm so glad that we decided to get married. He is my best friend and I can't believe how much I love him and I continue to love him more and more each day. 

Two years with this guy isn't nearly enough, I'm so glad that I get to spend eternity with him! Like I said, April 26th was the BEST day ever!


He is my best friend, and of course the best husband in the world. I am so thankful for him and everything he does for me. I can't wait for the many more adventures we are going to have and the many more memories that we are going to make with each other! Thanks Mr. for the best two years of my life yet!! I love you.