9.17.2014

Catching up..

Well it sure has been awhile since I last blogged.. 4 weeks to be exact! I have been pretty busy lately with trips, company coming over and being really sick. So bare with me as I update you on what has been happening lately. Don't worry I'll go week by week. 

Week 1
I have been doing A LOT of baking lately due to having an overwhelming amount of zucchini and I keep buying a ton of banana's because I like banana bread ha ha. I even made some pumpkin bars for the first time ever! They apparently tasted very good because they were gone in seconds.

Max lately has been wanting to cuddle with EVERYTHING including this pillow my grandma made me. It's actually adorable. I love having a cuddly pup!

Week 2
Over Labor Day weekend I went camping with my family. It was so much fun! I love being able to spend time with them especially my awesome mommy. She likes to be a dork with me. 

This was Mr. Max first ever camping trip! At first he wasn't so sure about it but once he realized he got to be outside all day long he was very content. He especially loved night time when we got to be cuddled up in a warm blanket cuddling with people or sitting in his own chair. Needless to say he was very dirty after and was in need a new hair do and a bath.

While camping we went geo cashing and came across this beautiful field of sunflowers. It was such an amazing view! Very stunning I must say.

Part of the camping trip was spent in Utah at James parents house because it was Brandon's mission farewell. While there James and Nick made sure to get a picture in their football jerseys. Nick got James old football jersey and number so that was pretty nifty!

As you can tell we all like to be close.. very close! Ain't nothing wrong with that. I love these people they are a lot of fun!

Week 3
I was extremely sick this week. I had a really bad cold and the flu on top of that. UGH. So therefore I stayed in bed or the bathroom a lot.

Week 4
Max got himself a nice looking hair cut! He looks so handsome and he knows it. Every time someone says he looks good he gets all bashful. It's very cute.

I am so excited that fall is finally here! I went nuts decorating this year. Well at least the mantle. It was a lot of fun and I only paid $5.00 for everything! I think it looks super fun and it will work for 3 months I'll just change out a few things. I love decorating for holidays.

This last weekend Brandon came up for a little visit to hang out before he leaves for 2 years. It was a blast! We went to the temple and did some work there. It was so peaceful and magical. We also went to Lava to the hot baths which felt so good! Love that place. We also went to the high school football game. Well that's another story it wasn't really a game! They got their butts whooped the score was 63 to 7. Like I said.. they lost a lot! But that's okay! It was a fun weekend and I'm glad Brandon was able to come up and spend the weekend with us. I'm especially grateful that he was kept safe while traveling home. He got in a rollover accident and he walked away with some scratches. He was definitely being watched over. 

This week
And now we're to this week. You might notice that my blog is getting some changes.. please be patient as it is going through these changes. Not only that.. I will be sharing either a recipe or craft each week. I have added some pages to my blog also to make it more fun and more me! More things will be coming along with the new header, pages and social network buttons. It might take me awhile to get it perfect and how I love it so I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for following my blog and I hope this new look will be as exciting for you as it is for me!