5.20.2014

Update.

Well, yeah.. it has been AWHILE since I last blogged. You might or might not be wondering why. Either way, I'm here to explain ha ha. I have been super busy lately due to moving out of state. If you didn't know, I lived in Utah. I have lived in Utah my entire life. Well, up until now ha ha. I didn't move super far but it's far enough. I am now located in Idaho! This will be an adventure but I'm excited about it. Anywho, let me take you on a quick tour of my new home! 

These are my cute little blue flower pots that sit on my new porch! This was my first time ever making/planting pots. It was a lot of fun and I am actually very proud of myself if I do say so myself. I even scored a great deal on them. It was splendid. I am very excited to see what they look like after they have bloomed even more. I also was able to plant some flowers in my new flower bed. Sorry didn't take a picture.. but I will once they are all bloomed and pretty.

Here's my fun little "summery" wreath I made. It was VERY simple to make and I absolutely love it. It was also very cheap. It only cost me about $10 or less to make. Not bad at all if I do say so myself. Once again, I am having a proud moment. ha ha. 

Meet Max, my new doggie. He's adorable and has a great personality. He's so much fun and I have waited a long time to have another pup since my dog Toby died. Max is very loving and just a silly dog all around.

Max LOVES walks. As you can tell.. he's a very happy dog while on a walk ha ha. He especially loves tall grass... you know the grass that is incredibly tall that hides him. I guess it makes it good to pee on? Not sure but he prefers it. Needless to say he is such an outside dog which is fine by me. But I think he keeps it even on being outside and being inside which is nice. 

This is my lovely view. I never really thought weeds were pretty until I traveled to Idaho. It is absolutely gorgeous here. Not to mention it is very peaceful here. I have to say I really enjoy living in small towns. Who knows I might really become a true farm girl. I am living on one after all ha ha. So why the heck not?!

This is also something I get to see everyday. Beautiful horses. They are everywhere! In my own backyard.. practically ha ha. So hope ya'll are okay with pertner a lot of pictures of farms, fields and farm animals (mostly horses.) Because well, this is my home and I love it!