4.17.2014

Thankful Thursday.

I decided it has been awhile since I've done a "Thankful Thursday" and seeing as Easter is on Sunday it seems appropriate to do so. Some of the things I'm thankful for are people so, it might be a repeat on them. Just thought I'd give you a warning and let you know I'm not sorry about that. (Totally kidding!)

First things first. I am so thankful that I am a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I am who I am because I am a member of this church. I love everything about it and I absolutely love being a Latter Day Saint or you may know me as a "Mormon" or "LDS" which is all the exact same thing. I am thankful that I was born and raised in this church but I am confident that if I wasn't that I would have eventually joined. I love that my church gives me such a beautiful place to go to feel the love of our savior and to feel peace and comfort. I am so thankful for the temples that surround me. They are my "happy place" my place I can go for guidance and to feel safe and comforted. I'm also thankful to them because now I get to be with my best friend for all time and eternity. I am thankful to Jesus for all he has done for me and continues to do for me on a daily basis. I'm proud to be a daughter of God. I love this church so much.
(This is the Mount Timpanogos Temple. Also the temple I was sealed in to my husband)

I am also so, so, so thankful for my wonderful husband. He means the world to me. As I hope you can tell by now.. seeing as how he's basically all I blog about ha ha. He is so sweet, caring and compassionate. He always takes care me when I'm sick, he's there for me when I've had a bad day and he always knows how to cheer me up. He always has the sweetest surprises up his sleeve too. I love him so much. I am lucky that I get to be called his wife and that he will be the father of my children. He's may not be perfect, or prefect to you but to me he is perfect. He's flawless. He's my best friend. I'm glad that he is my eternal companion. He's the greatest and I absolutely love everything about him. And it's crazy to think that next week we have been married for a year! Crazy right? It has definitely been the best year of my life and I am looking forawrd to many more with him. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side. I ask myself everyday how did I get so lucky to deserve such an amazing guy like he is? All I know is I am truly blessed to have him in my life and I am eternally thankful that he is mine. 
(This is from Disneyland last year. Throw back Thursday ha ha!)

I am so thankful for many things.. but this is all I can blog about right now. My brain isn't working probably because I've been throwing up since last night ha ha. But anyways.. until later. :) Have a happy Thursday!